HOW DOES Rome SOUND?
Turn your education into an adventure by studying abroad in beautiful Italy! At John Cabot University, students get the best of both worlds: a truly memorable learning experience in the vibrant heart of Rome and a comprehensive selection of courses that count towards your home university's requirements so you can graduate on time.
- Study at our picturesque campuses on the banks of the Tiber River in historic buildings and state-of-the-art facilities with spacious terraces and courtyard, in the Trastevere quarter, where Galileo once lived and worked
- Explore the rich history and cosmopolitan present of "The Eternal City" through internships, research opportunities and field trips on location
- Choose from over 300 liberal arts courses from our accredited American university, with credits that transfer easily to U.S. universities
- Share ideas in small, dynamic classes with an emphasis on critical thinking, research and cross-cultural communication skills
- Learn amidst a committed international community of students and faculty, joining in campus clubs, activities and trips throughout Italy and Europe
- Broaden your perspective while gaining valuable adaptation capabilities for lasting personal benefits and a competitive advantage in the global workforce
"You wouldn't believe the charisma and the energy that you find here, with such diverse people beginning a new adventure and becoming a strong community, like a family."Samira Nuru Communications Major